
The Cherokee Jewelry Website Interface project was the most difficult project by a landslide. Choosing the colors and the layout were the easy part but actually finding the pictures were difficult. I choose to put two navigational bars because every website that I have liked has had multiple navigation though out there website. I also wanted it to be easily read and maneuvered though. In my header I choose to mesh the Cherokee nation Symbol with the Spider pendent in which is a piece of his hand made jewelry in the top left. Then I proceeded to place a spider web background because of their famous folklore about the black widow spider and the animals quest for the first fire. The full story can be read at http://www.cherokeebyblood.com/cherostories.htm#J. I believe that my website was intriguing and would defiantly intrigue the viewer to look more into the jewelry in which he created.
No comments:
Post a Comment