The challenge of this project was to learn how to embed fonts into the web page for several reasons. I choose to use fonts and color choices only to create the calming exciting atmosphere. On the home page I used an example of each font when you scroll over the section it glows telling the costumers that it is a click-able link. Overall I love the look and feel of the site I think I accomplished a lot through the use of text.
I am currently a student at Northampton Community College looking to receive my Associates degree in Web Development by Fall 2011. I have always had a passion for design and have a creative eye for color and movement. I have been published in different medias. Currently I am working with Morning Star Church in Quakertown to create graphics for sermons. My goal is to fix up a website I created my 4 years ago. Feel free to visit www.slipcoversbysheila.com. But remember its being updated shortly!
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Free Fonts Website
The challenge of this project was to learn how to embed fonts into the web page for several reasons. I choose to use fonts and color choices only to create the calming exciting atmosphere. On the home page I used an example of each font when you scroll over the section it glows telling the costumers that it is a click-able link. Overall I love the look and feel of the site I think I accomplished a lot through the use of text.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment